Saturday 21 April 2012

So the nail polish spending ban went out the window....

Silly Barry M have brought out a new polish, and they're so pretty I 'HAD' to buy one! And I also 'had' to buy two others... They are on a buy two save £1 deal in Superdrug, I couldn't say no! I've wanted Blue Glitter for absolutely ages (since before Christmas!), but it never seems to be in stock so I may have squealed in excitement when I saw it in stock today!



Blue Glitter, Croc Effect, Silvery Lilac

Silvery Lilac is one of Barry M's new shades, and I LOVE it! You probably have guessed by now that I'm a total sucker for a duo chrome polish, and this is another beautiful one; it shows up as mainly pink and sea-green, with a little turquoise and silver in there too. It reminds me of mermaids :)

I wasn't sure about Croc Effect for a long time, but I tried (it thanks to my sisters friend) a few days ago, and I really enjoy the effect it gives, and as a bonus the texture doesn't bother me as much as regular crackle!


Croc Effect (over a clear base so it cracked) Silvery Lilac and Blue Glitter

Croc Effect over the seriously chipped remains of Mondays NOTD,
much better Croc effect this time :)



I also failed in my attempts to find nail polish or paint thinner to rescue my Insta-Dri, which I've sorely missed since I've been unable to use it, so I got a replacement for that too.





Have you seen the new Barry M polishes? Given in and bought any yet?


       
                                                                                                             xGretalRabbitx

6 comments:

  1. I actually got the croc effects the other day! Also bought the magnetic dark silver too... got to save that £ right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh whats the Barry M Magnetic like? They come in some pretty colours :)
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete
  2. Silvery lilac is awesome! reminds me of WnW Greys anatomy. Also yaay insta dri is an awesome topcoat! Cheaper than SV ad acts pretty much the same. Yum~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does actaully, it's such a pretty colour :) Definitely, I've really missed using it for the past couple of weeks- it works so well for me :)
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOSH I am drooling over the Crof Effect, seriously so freakin gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome! I like it much more than regular crackles :) I have all the bits for my swap parcel for you now, I should be posting it tomorrow!!! (I'll email you too in case you don't see this) :)
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)