Monday 19 March 2012

Just a little update!

Hi everyone, I am so so sorry I've not been posting recently; I spent most of Saturday and Sunday doing a first response course (which was deathly boring and definitely did not need to be a two-day course!) and I've had various problems with my internet connection and computer, plus I think I'm getting a cold so that's given me a headache and I'm feeling really lethargic (I've not slept nearly enough recently which isn't helping) Basically when I have been home, I've not been able to post :(

I've really missed posting; and all being well I'll be back tomorrow to post as normal- I still need to get my lovely Fantasy Fire NOTD post up, and I've yet to paint my nails for this weeks 52 week challenge.


Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not dead (just resting) and I'll be back properly with some pretty nails tomorrow! I'll leave you with video of a very cute kitten :)






                                                                                                                   xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)