Friday 16 March 2012

Fantasy Fire (beautiful bottle shots)

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I painted my nails and took all of these lovely pictures yesterday, but I got a bit snap happy and took way too many photos (about 120) and I got SO bored and frustrated editing them that I gave up and watched TV for several hours... I came back having decided to post the bottle pictures (as I'd already edited them) but I think the world was conspiring against me; picasa web albums (where my uploaded pictures are stored) kept giving me error messages so I couldn't actually add pictures to this post, then my computer crashed twice and in the end I completely gave up- choosing wine and Legally Blonde instead!

Here we are at take two of posting bottle shots, I hope to post my actual NOTD pictures either later on today or tomorrow evening (they're so so pretty!) but the bottle shots alone are beautiful- I know some of these pictures aren't particularly clear or focused, but I assure you the colours are all accurate- this polish is AWESOME!!!










Have you got Fantasy Fire? Or do you still not understand the hype?



                                                                                                  xGretalRabbitx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! How much did you pay for this bottle btw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! It's £3.99, which is kinda pricey for a 5ml bottle, but it's so pretty I think it's worth it! :)
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete
    2. Considering the Cult following its about to develop, I'm surprised you didn't buy more of them to stash haha.

      BTW I have a present for you <3 Just because. You need to email me your address, you have a lovely bottle of Revlon Whimsical who wants to join your stash :D

      ALSOOOOO also, if you want anything else from US stores, now's a good time to tell me haha. I can package it all off to you (any OPI's or Essies....I can also get the basic Butter London collection, and the Revlons, Milani, Matesse, Color Club Magnetix, Sinful Colors, Wet N' Wild and Spoiled Lines)

      Delete
    3. Haha I'm almost starting to consider it... :)

      No way! Thats SO AWESOME!!! Thank you :) Can I send you a bottle of Fantasy Fire in return? (or any other polish you can't get over there)

      Remind me of your email address? Mine is the_one_that_laughs@hotmail.com we must swap addresses :)

      So sorry it took me so long to reply!

      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete
    4. Of course, here's mine: blishful@gmail.com!
      I'll email you and we'll keep in touch that way :D I'd like to know what brands you can get over there that I can't. Then I need to figure out shipping costs and such!

      Delete
  2. OMG I love this shade, I've heard about it but shame Max Factor doesn't sell in France...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww does it not? Silly France! Maybe try ebay? Or pop over for a visit? :p
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete
  3. Oh my!!! This is SUCH a beautiful polish. IM. IN. LOVE. whyyyy don't they sell it in hungary:((( i've tried everything but online retailers in the UK don't ship here:( too bad, this is such a beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thats rubbish :( It is such a lovely shade I think Maxfactor would make a tonne of money if they shipped it internationally!
      xGretalRabbitx

      Delete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)