Wednesday 7 December 2011

Wednesdays are too busy! (and some random favourites)

I've been super super busy today: trying to sort out my Brownie groups accounts, applying for many many jobs that I will probably not get, driving my Grandma to the doctors, picking my sister up from orchestra, trying to anti virus scan my computer and actually going to Brownies. I'm so tired! Also my lips are really dry and even Carmex doesn't seem to be helping... woe is me :( I'm going to make some mince pies (we have none in the house, Amy is distraught!), then put on my pjs and watch either Frozen Planet Love Actually in bed. :)

So as I've not had much time to take photos (I had hoped to be doing a blush collection post, that will probably be tomorrow instead) here are 5 Top 5s! A few of my current favourites:

1) Reading blogs, I think I'm almost at the point where I have too many in my GoogleReader to actually keep up, but here are 5 blogs you should definitely check out:
  • Student Life: Hannah writes hilarious posts about her life, makes me feel nostalgic for my uni years and never fails to make me laugh!
  • BeautyBecca: Has wonderful, very detailed reviews- I'm also quite jealous of her hair.
  • On The Lash: Aside from the ingenious name, JadeyLou has a lovely writing style :)
  • Bang Bang Smack Ouch: Another awesome blog title (which I relate to rather too well) and some amazing nail art
2) TV shows! There is so much good TV on at the moment (mainly in America, which makes it awkward to watch) The Christmas Radio Times is out now- and I cannot wait to read it!
  • Castle
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Frozen Planet (last episode was tonight, but it'll still be on iPlayer for a while)
  • Greys Anatomy
  • Junior Apprentice (also just about to finish, but I love it!)
3) Christmassy things!
  • My Christmas tree, I love pretty lights :)
  • Mince Pies
  • Christmas songs (I'm considering making an actual TAPE so I can listen to Christmas songs in the car...)
  • Present shopping (I know I said on twitter yesterday that I bought more things for me than for other people, but I really enjoy buying gifts for people too)
  • ONLY 18 DAYS TO GO!!!

4) Make up. As this week has proven to be rather busy, I seem to be in a bit of a make up rut- the good kind though- I've pretty much just been using:

5) Some other random favourites:
  • twitter, completely addictive, I've had to start avoiding it during the day!
  • Allergy medication- I thought once pollen season was over I'd be allergy free- apparently not! So thank goodness for allergy drugs :)
  • The Innocent Fruit Picker Game, bizarrely addictive
  • Coffee. I am nothing before coffee in the morning.
  • Ready Brek, I know it's marketed towards kids, but I've recently rediscovered it and I've had it for breakfast every day this week (with a little golden syrup in) -yum!

I'm annoyed that I've been too busy to blog 'properly' today, I was looking forward to posting my blush collection- I'm planning to start a new review series :) Fingers crossed that tomorrow will be less busy and I can organise myself some blog photographs and blog posts!


 
                                                                                  xGretalRabbitx

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! :O Where do you get your energy??! I hope that your grandma is okay!

    I hope that you got to relax a bit! Your posts are always so fun to read. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots and lots of coffee! She's fine, it was just her annual eye check up (she's diabetic) and she can't drive herself afterwards because they put funny drops in her eyes :)
    Well I find blogging very relaxing, and I'm having a much less busy day today :)
    Aww thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them :)

    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you love! I hope you manage to get a good night's sleep tonight :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my pleasure :) Thanks, I'm sure I will (baileys hot chocolate and frozen planet are my only plans!)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)