Sunday 21 August 2011

Nail of the Day: e.l.f. Nude (and I can't resist a konad... and sparkles!)

After my bright and super-glittery pink NOTD I thought something more subtle might be a good idea- and you can't get much more subtle then e.l.f. Nude! Not content with that, I picked out a stamper- in a shape I haven't used before (I wasn't sure how the tip stampers would work on my short nails, but I quite like them) and e.l.f. Sunset to stamp with!



Plate m48

e.l.f. Sunset and Nude

I decided that still wasn't enough (it wasn't sparkley!) so I put a little of my favorite sparkley top coat by Collection 2000 over just the stamped tips of my nails, followed by a quick coat of Sally Hansen NailShine
Miracle for good measure.






What's on your nails at the moment?


                                                                                            xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)