Sunday 3 July 2011

Nail of the Day: e.l.f. Fair Pink and Glitter Glam.

My nails were way past their best, and after posting my e.l.f. haul I decided I needed to try out some of my new polishes :)

I wanted a very neutral shade (my last NOTD was somewhat bright)- and Fair Pink was calling out to me...


No Flash


Flash


I have to say, it took me 4 coats to get this evenly applied- again part of this can be put down to application (I am definitely not the most attentive and careful nail-painter...) but it has a very thin consistency, and it's a very pale colour. It was definitely worth the effort though, I LOVE this colour- a lovely milky pink.

I also added Glitter Glam on my ring finger (I used 2 coats, for full glittery coverage) This is a great glitter top coat; it's a funny not-quite-gold, not-quite-silver colour, with a clear base so it will be good to go over anything, and it pleases me because there's no chunky glitter to bother me with my texture issues :)


Fair Pink and Glitter Glam


Do you like really pale colours or are you more of a brights girl?
                                                                                       
                                                                                    xGretalRabbitx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)