Saturday 18 June 2011

A to Z of Me tag

I've seen quite a few of these going around recently, so I thought I'd give it a go myself :)

A) Age: 22 (though I prefer to act my shoe size- 4!)

B) Bed size: Not sure on this actually, I have 2 single beds squished together- not the most practical arrangement but I like having 4 pillows and 5 cushions on my bed (as well as my teddy, obviously) and having space for me too.

C) Chore you hate: Washing up- my hands get wrinkly, it ruins my nail polish and I always end up with water all down my front.

D) Day: Saturdays, good newspapers to read, and plenty of time to drink lots of cups of coffee (and write blog posts like today) and have a really long shower; perfect :)

E) Essential start to your day: COFFEE!!! I am nothing without at least one cup.

F) Favorite colour: Purple or Turquoise.

G) Gold or Silver: Always silver for me (I really don't suit gold)

H) Height: 5'1'' (and an all important 1/2'')

I) Instruments: I played the Recorder and Violin until I was 14.

J) Job Title: Sadly I'm unemployed (I think the world hates scientists...) but hopefully that will change soon.

K) Kids: I love children, I'd definitely like some of my own in the future and I think I'd consider adoption too.

L) Live: Leicester with my Dad and sister.

M) Mums name: Yvonne.

N) Nicknames: Wheezey.. my sister had a little trouble with Louise when she was younger, she (for some reason) called me Wheezey, and has ever since.

O) Overnight hospital stays: Aside from the 2 weeks after I was born (I was premature and my mum had heath issues) none, thankfully.

P) Pet Peeve: Rudeness (manners cost nothing after all) bad grammar and spelling (if you're dyslexic thats fine, but I hate laziness) and messiness- I'm somewhat OCD and cannot stand things being untidy or out of place.

Q) Quote from a movie: A Bridget Jones classic : "Resolution #1: Uggg - will obviously lose 20 lbs. #2: Always put last night's pants in the laundry basket. Equally important: will find nice sensible boyfriend and stop forming romantic attachments to any of the following: alcoholics, workaholics, sexaholics, commitment-phobics, peeping toms, megalomaniacs, emotional fuckwits, or perverts" Very sensible advice in my opinion :)

R) Right or Left handed: Right (very terrible handwriting though)

S) Siblings: A younger sister Amy (13) She's currently whining that I'm typing too lound for her to read...

T) Time you wake up: Usually 7.30 (though I hate it, I'm much more of a night owl)

U) Underwear: Underwear shopping is the only shopping I dislike- Finding a bra that both fits me and looks
acceptable is hard and frustrating.

V) Vegetable I dislike: Mushrooms. Being vegetarian and hating mushrooms is quite hard, it's the go-to choice for veggie menu options :( It is the only vegetable I wont eat though- I can at least tolerate eveything else.

W) What makes you run late: I'm generally on time or excessively early (I absolutely hate being late) but if I am it's usually due to spending too much time on the internet and not realising the time.

X) X-rays you've had: I fractured my arm when I was around 1/2 years old (obviously I don't remember that) I've had some dental x-rays, and the most recent one was when I got a chunk of glass lodged in my big toe (thanks for dropping that pyrex dish dad...)

Y) Yummy food you make: I love baking; cakes/ brownies/ biscuits (see here for some recipes of mine) and my sister loves my enchiladas.

Z) Zoo animal: Aww, they're all cute! (apart from spiders, they're evil)

I tag everyone who reads this :)

                                                                                          xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)