Wednesday 15 June 2011

If money were no object:

We all like to dream- I thought I'd collate a few of the things I would absolutely love to own (but am too sensible to buy)

  • Amazon Kindle (found here)

I love reading, but books can be heavy- hard on the arms if (like me) you like to read for hours on end, plus they're often too bulky for me carry them around in my bag. I think I'd really enjoy having an e-reader, I'd certainly read more! At £111 I don't think it's a wholly unreasonable price, but it's expensive for me whilst I'm still jobless (it might be a good '1st paycheck' gift to myself! :)


  • Urban Decay, Naked Palette.


I don't need to tell you how beautiful it is- it's had rave reviews since it was released and it's notoriously hard to get your hands on! But at £32 I'm not sure I can justify purchasing it for myself- perhaps I'll put on my birthday/Christmas wish list and cross my fingers really hard.




I'm a big fan of dainty, small necklaces (I think my frame is too small to carry off chunky jewelery) and Tiffany has always held a very special place in my heart (Breakfast at Tiffany's anyone?) My current favourite are this ladybug charm, and this beautiful heart pendant. Does anyone else find themselves browsing jewelery website just for fun?


What would you buy if money were no object?


                                                                               xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)