Thursday 16 June 2011

e.l.f Haul!

As you may know, e.l.f. has a great facebook page; they have discounts pretty frequently and everyone is really friendly and helpful :) I took advantage of their 20% discount this week (for 190,000 likes) and bought a few things!


Regular line blushes in Shy and Coy. Studio Cream eyeliners in Gunmetal and Coffee, and Studio Cool Bronzer.

So far I'm very happy with my purchases- I've heard a LOT about the cool bronzer, and I think it will be good to add a little colour to my face over the summer (the swatches below show you how pale I am, and I don't tan... I burn!) without shimmer, which I'm not generally a fan of.



I know I will love the cream eyeliners, my sister has the black so naturally I have 'borrowed' it a few times- I like the product but, again, found black to be a little too harsh for everyday wear against my skin tone. Gunmetal (left) is a great steely grey colour, with a nice sheen to it, whilst Coffee (right) is a dark espresso colour (oddly enough, given the name) which is more matte. I should mention that I swatched the eyeliners, went and made lunch (washing my hands several times) then took the picture about an hour later- if it stays on my hand that well I know it'll last on my eyes :)





The regular line blushes are another favourite of mine, and now I own them all! Coy (above) is a lovely dusty rose colour, with a golden sheen (not shimmer) and Shy is a great pink shade, a kind of pastel/barbie pink. Totally worth £1.50 (or £1.20 with the 20% discount)

What have you been purchasing recently?


                                                                                     xGretalRabbitx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment- it really does make my day! :)